Список форумов Хотьково в сети

Сайт "Хотьково в сети"

Форум сайта "Хотьково в сети"
hotkovo.net.ru

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Just closed on a new house - Sellers didn't honor the contra

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Хотьково в сети -> Куплю - Продаю
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
HarryJenkins1

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 01, 2018 11:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Just closed on a new house - Sellers didn't honor the contra Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

So my fiance and I closed on our new house last week and took possession yesterday. When we started moving stuff in, we noticed that the refrigerator and window treatments were gone even though they were included in the contract. We called our agent to find out what the deal was - he said that the sellers sold the refrigerator on craigslist and refused to offer us any compensation. We're not sure what happened with the window treatments. Our agent and the seller's agent offered to give us $1000 towards the purchase of a new refrigerator so we don't have to go through arbitration/mediation/small claims court.
Is it worth it to try and sue them? Does accepting the $1000 from the realtors forfeit our ability to litigate? For now, we are just taking the money and getting a new refrigerator since we completely move in tomorrow and need one now. I will be extremely upset if I have to drop another $2k-$3k on window treatments but that's obviously not a necessity right now.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1195509
compliance management solution video

Thank you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Хотьково в сети -> Куплю - Продаю Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: